Travel to Nicaragua’s Nature Reserves and the Caribbean Coast for the best of two cultures. On the Pacific side, paddle in one of the largest contigous mangrove estuaries in Central America with sea turtles, tropical birds, and local fishing communities. On the Caribbean side, relax on white sand beaches, snorkel the reefs, and listen to the music of the local language. Either way, Nicaragua will offer many flavors, sounds, and natural places.
7 Days – 6 Nights
March 7-13, 2013 and April 11-17, 2013
March 6-12, 2014 and April 10-16, 2014
5 Days – 4 Nights
March 7-11, 2013 and April 11-15, 2013
March 6-10, 2014 and April 10-14, 2014
* Explore 2 cultures, 2 ecosystems, & 2 coastlines with kayaks, snorkels, & your own two feet.
* Paddle with tropical birds and your bilingual guide through the mangroves.
* Trek on volcanic soils in the Pacific and volcanic islands in the Caribbean with fresh coconuts, mangos, rum, and citrus.
* Connect in 2 native languages..in the Pacific (en espanol) & on the Caribbean (en criole).
* Delight in coastal rhythms with fishing communities on island time.
Your seven- to five-day adventures through Nicaragua will allow you to enjoy the wilderness, culture, and experience of exploration, without the preparations of “do-it-yourself” vacations. Leave it to Ibis to provide all of your transportation (excluding us-nica airfare), hotel accommodations, food, kayaking gear, camping equipment, and professional, bilingual staff. All you have to do is find your passport!